If you currently are (or were) a Greenway Prime Suite or Intergy EHR customer or a former Greenway customer who paid Greenway for a data retrieval upon termination of your status as a Greenway customer, you may be eligible to receive a cash payment and other benefits from a class action settlement.
November 1, 2021 — Class Membership Exclusion (opt out) Deadline
November 1, 2021 — Claim Form Submission Deadline
November 1, 2021 — Objection Submission Deadline
November 1, 2021 — Objection to Attorneys’ Fees Deadline
December 2, 2021 — Final Approval Hearing
- There is a class action lawsuit entitled Pulmonary Associates of Charleston, PLLC, et al. v. Greenway Health, LLC pending in the federal district court in Newnan, Georgia. The lawsuit was filed against Greenway. The Plaintiffs allege that Greenway promised and represented that its Prime Suite and Intergy software satisfied the certification requirements of federal government incentive programs, but delivered noncompliant versions of the software for years. The Plaintiffs also allege that Greenway sought payment for a useable copy of customer data when a customer asked to terminate its contract.
- Greenway denies all of these allegations. The Court has not determined whether Plaintiffs or Greenway is right.
- In order to avoid continued litigation, however, and without any admission of any liability or wrongdoing whatsoever, Greenway has agreed to a settlement of the claims in the lawsuit, and the Court has preliminarily approved a class action settlement. The Settlement Class consists of any Greenway customer who purchased any software bundle that included Prime Suite or the Intergy electronic health record (EHR), or paid Greenway for a data retrieval upon termination of its status as a Greenway customer. Customers who previously entered into individual settlements with Greenway are excluded.
- The class action settlement will provide a monetary payment to Settlement Class Members who qualify.
- Your rights may be affected, and you have a choice to make now:
|YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OPTIONS IN THIS SETTLEMENT|
SUBMIT A CLAIM FORM
|All Settlement Class Members who do not ask to be excluded will receive an automatic payment. In addition, if you submit a Claim Form by the deadline for doing so, you may receive additional payments. The Claim Form is necessary to ensure that only eligible Settlement Class Members receive additional monetary benefits. The instructions for submitting a Claim Form and the deadline are described below.|
|By asking to be excluded, you will not share in the settlement or receive a cash payment from it. This is the only option that allows you to file another lawsuit for the claims that have been asserted or could have been asserted in this lawsuit.|
|You may write to the Court if you do not like this Settlement, the benefits made available to eligible Settlement Class Members, or the request for attorneys’ fees, costs, and expenses. You may both object and submit a Claim Form.|
GO TO A HEARING
|You may ask to speak in Court about the fairness of the Settlement.|
|By doing nothing, you will remain a Settlement Class Member and receive an automatic payment. But you will give up the opportunity to receive any additional payment you would receive if you file a Claim Form. And you give up the right to file your own lawsuit for the claims that have been asserted or could have been asserted in this lawsuit.|
- Your rights and options – and the deadlines to exercise them – are explained in the Notice.